Saturday, February 23, 2013

I Apologize for Outburst of Emotion

As per my random bouts of pity-parties, I always feel better in the morning. This case was no exception.

Sorry internet. I'll try to leave the "#selfie stands for #selfloathing" to myself. Or at least, not to you.

:)

Anywho, I was stuck in a rut of teenage-averagedom, which, now that I look back, was SO boring. I was becoming that one kid who only owns skinnies, a black hoodie, and sneakers. Which is great for sometimes! But, as usual, I took it too far. That same hoodie, those same shoes, and yes, for an entire two weeks, those same jeans.

And then, of course, W magazine saves me.

I am now slightly obsessed with fashionability. And, to be honest, I've never looked better.

Assisting in my addiction is this wonderful blog called Fated To Be Hated. (www.ftbh.blogspot.com)
This woman is literally amazing. Like, I can't stand it half the time, how amazing her outfits are. She's a correspondent for Teen Vogue, and plainly, a beast.

So yeah.

Um, sorry again, Internet.

i hope no one reads this.

lol

No comments:

Post a Comment